Thank you for taking a look at my blog. If you like it, please follow me :)

Wednesday 24 July 2013

My mission

So over the past couple of months I decided to give myself a little mission. Partly because I like to give myself things to do and who doesn't want to feel like a spy ay? ;) But really, I have given myself the mission to try and step out of my comfort zone.

I wanted to try new styles, new makeup, new hair styles etc.. you get the idea. This all came about because I watched these videos. They're all about helping people come out of their comfort zone when it comes to clothes and that is what inspired me.

Now if you know me then you know I only really wear neutral coloured lipstick and am always jealous of how good everyone looks in bright colours because I always thought I didn't. So that's where my mission has started, new lip colours! I've experimented with a few, red, burgundy, bright pinks... This may seem normal to some of you but to me this is a HUGE change! What's even better is, I'm happy about it! I can totally change up my makeup I don't always look the same now :) It also means if I can't be bothered I can just do simple eyes with liner and mascara stick on a bold colour and there you have it, looking like you've made an effort!

This is only a small post I know but I thought I'd let you know and I hope it inspires you to step out of your comfort zone too :) I promise it's not as scary as it looks out there!!

I'll keep you up to date on how it's going etc :)

Let me know if you decide to do the same! If you do write a post on it so I can see how you're doing and be sure to mention who inspired you in it! :)

Alex
xxx

P.S. Sorry for the bad picture quality, I don't have my camera at the minute :( So I had to opt for my Iphone 4 camera... sad times for all of the photography geeks out there :(

My usual lipstick colours 

My new lipstick colours! Adventurous hey? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment